Sabtu, 14 Juli 2012

Another "The Good Doctor" Story (Part 2)

Still remember the short story which Tamara has written special for me, last night before I went sleep, I sent her my thankful once more on twitter, like this:


in a few minutes I got her reply on twitter too, i knew that she was joking when she asked me that question "Did Mr. Blake found You?"  but i was hooked to the imagination, making the sequel of the story created by Tamara yesterday. (Just click HERE if you want to read the story). Then I and Tamara kept imagining and talking about the story of Dr. Martin E. Blake. hahaha... it was funny but i like it, even now I can't stop smiling while i'm writing this. :) 

OK, lets start the sequel and this is the first time I write.. hope will not too bad :D


**********

Friday night, 8:22 PM
My Phone rung when I preparing for bed, I saw the phone screen before I answer. Oh it was Tamara, my best friend. Here in LA I live alone and Tamara really helped me feel comfortable living in this country since 3 month ago. I'm here because I have to finished my master Degree.

Last Wednesday I got an accident, I fell off the bike on the way to home from my class at University. I got only small wound, but Tamara too worried and took me to hospital. At the hospital I was treated by a doctor who's very handsome. hahaha... and now I think that I'm falling in love with him, mmm... so now I feel that I have to thanks Tamara for brought me to the hospital. :D

I answered her phone, and it's the conversation:
Me : "Hallo Tami" (Tami is her nick name)
Tamara : "Hallo Nurul, How's everything with you now. hope you're getting better."
Me: "I'm alright Tamara, please.. no worry" (I'm smiling alone in my room.. haha)
Tamara : "oh.. thanks God, mm... I want to ask you something if you don't mind"
Me : "Sure Tami, ask me anything."
Tamara : "Did Dr. Blake found you?"

"OMG! is tamara know about my feeling to Dr. Blake?" I talked to myself.

Me : "Mmm... yes last night, I was surprised because it wasn't the time to doctor visit, then do you know what he talked about?" (talked with a twinkle)
Tamara : "please tell me!" (I felt that Tamara very curious)
Me : "He said that I was getting better & you're coming to pick me up." (Haha.. *laughed) "and he'll visit me at home this weekend to talk something." (I continued talking after laugh)
Tamara : "awww..!! that's greeeeeat! :D lucky girl!"
Me : "hmm ya, sure last night I felt like he really wanted to talk something important, but he had to go because someone called him." (felt a little sad)
Tamara : "oh that's sad! but I'm sure He'll tell you something good! He's a very nice man!" :)

Tamara tried calming me, yaa.. She's very nice friend.

Me : "Really?! Do you know him well? Let me know Tami, because I think that I'm falling in love. Oh no!!" (I'm shy and covered my face with a pillow)
Tamara : "I've just met him in hospital... for an hour or so... not long! But he seems to be very smart and lovely!"

oh I was so happy that Tamara said a good things about Dr. Blake. "What a good sign!!" i talked to myself again :D then I continued talk to Tamara.

Me : "mm.. So let me know Tami, if he has the same feeling with me? to be honest with you, I'm afraid it just my wrong hope."
Tamara : "Maybe he's just to shy to talk to you? You know, he has made a big mistake and he's afraid that you will hate him because of this." (It was Sound so serious from Tami, and it wondered me)
Me : "mistake? We're all do mistakes & even its a big mistake, let it just in our past. What we want to be in future is the most important, right?"
Tamara : "I guess he would be happy to hear this! :) and I am sure he will be the best man ever in future.
Me : oh Tami, I cant wait for tomorrow, really wanna know what he wanna say to me., hope its a very very good news for me." (dreaming)
Tamara : "I hope so. well dear.. it's time for you to sleep, I'm feeling sleepy here as well. and tomorrow I've to go to the book publisher."
Me : "Ok Tami, thank you... thank you so much for everything."
Tamara : "You're always welcome dear... bye.."
Me : "Bye Tami..." (then I turned off the phone)

The conversation become so serious, and really I curious what the mistake of Dr. Blake has done? but Tamara didn't wanted to tell me about the mistake, even I felt like Tamara has a secret about Dr. Blake, but I can understand.. maybe Tamara just want me to know it from Dr. Blake. so I didn't discussed about it anymore, and I have started feel very sleepy.

It was the first time we talked again since Tamara pick me up from hospital on last Thursday night, I know Tamara is busy with her new book to be published next August, yea.... the deadline is run after her. So glad to have a best friend like Tamara, because she always there for me even she is so busy.

And now, Saturday 1:34 PM. I have to prepared many thing because I wanna have a perfect wonderful Saturday Night Romance with my Good Handsome Doctor, Martin E. Blake. :D

Oh, this is his picture that I've snapped when he was seeing me behind the door of my room at hospital. ^_^

********** 

4 komentar:

  1. your imagination is sooo good. you should write a book! ;)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. hahaha... thank you for giving me this appreciation swee lia.. ;) still hard thingking to make the next part... pheww!!

      Hapus
  2. hanya bisa bilang "nice Story, Nice imagination"...

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. thank you thank you :) kamu juga nice.. ^_^

      Hapus

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...